Simple editable flash map for PowerPoint

Create & edit map within browser online without downloading program

Simple editable flash map for PowerPoint

Postby teddy » 2010-06-21 23:52:55

I need some simple editable flash maps to add to my PowerPoint presentations, and your online map editing software seems very easy to use. Can I use these maps and embed into my PowerPoint slide show presentation?
teddy

Re: Simple editable flash map for PowerPoint

Postby gko » 2010-06-23 07:29:03

Yes you can export the map you created as 'JPG' image, then import into your PowerPoint slides. Please note PowerPoint cannot support interactive flash therefore you would need to export the map first into the JPG format.
gko

Re: Simple editable flash map for PowerPoint

Postby chfung » 2012-06-14 06:25:25

Our support team has evaluated a new way to add the interactive map directly in PowerPoint slides. This applies to the Flash version of iMapBuilder Online, and if you can choose to use our map template supporting lat/long.

We have written a user guide for this. Please take note for option (b) and follow the steps.
http://www.imapbuilder.com/interactive-map-online/userguide/embed-map-into-powerpoint-slide.php
chfung

Return to iMapBuilder Online

create maps for mobile and tablets in HTML5, download free trialdraw interactive floor plan, chart, diagram with iMapBuilder, download free trialcustom map example showcase