We can create a map which loads data to sales territories and provide visualization of data. We have some questions regarding the implementation of this map.
1) Which region/country would you need for your map? This page may be a good starting point to the countries concerned:http://www.imapbuilder.com/map-templates/
2) You have mentioned "sales territories". Do you mean to define your own regions to supply with sales data? Could you give us some examples of your sales territories on how they are formed?
3) What would be shown for market and volume concentrations? Are they in a heat-map fashion and how they are determined? You can find a heat map sample here:http://www.imapbuilder.com/customization/google_map_heat_map_choropleth_map.php
and this one which we color the states:
4) What are the address/GPS coordinates? Are they sales points or shops? We incline to use GPS coordinates, as address-based location would need geocoding to convert to its GPS coordinates.
5) What are these multiple variables? Are they fetched from a database?
6) How flexible you would like to modify the map?
Alternatively, you are are looking for an out-of-box solution, you can consider using iMapBuilder Online -- which comes with Custom Google Map Builder
which can import Excel data into a custom map
and automatically convert addresses into longitude / latitude values by Geocoding, and then plot as markers. Import from CSV data file
is also supported.
It is also possible link the custom Google Map with a MYSQL database
for continuous map update. Please check this real-time data map showing site visitors
which uses data from a MYSQL database.