Adding Image To Icon/PopUp No Longer Working

Create & edit map within browser online without downloading program
meaddesign

Adding Image To Icon/PopUp No Longer Working

Postby meaddesign » 2013-09-16 15:48:09

I have added a few images to the icons so they pop up when clicked on with the info. The issue is, I have about 5 or 6 completed and they all work fine. However, I am trying to add a few more and I add the URL to the image, it shows up fine in image preview box and I click ok (There is no save option that I can see). I go ahead and publish and preview and the URL and image dissapear. I have tried this several times and the same result. I own the unlimited license so I don't think it can be a quantity thing. But now, I have several icons that I am unable to add images too. Any suggestions?
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Adding Image To Icon/PopUp No Longer Working

Postby admin » 2013-09-17 02:49:35

We have checked your map project that images displayed well in the preview and published maps. And we have tested by adding additional markers with image that it worked fine as well.

Please try again and see, and you may clear the cache and refresh the map.

If the issue still exists, please tell the the map project title and provide the image URL for our further checking.

meaddesign

Postby meaddesign » 2013-09-17 16:04:01

Hi, ok, cleared out my cache.
I can add an image through the marker data section by adding the HTML Code in there and it does work.
However, it still does not work using the Properties box on the right. When I go there, I click on the add an image icon. I enter the URL to the image there.
I click on the preview box and it appears fine in there. However, when I publish and preview, the pic does not show up and when I go back to properties box, the URL I entered is no longer there. It is like it is not saving it after i click OK.
Any idea?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 2013-09-19 02:59:18

We have checked and tested adding markers with image using the Properties box on the right in your account, and images can be displayed in both preview and publish map. You may send us the image URL for our further checking.

Here is guide for adding image in the Properties panel:
http://www.imapbuilder.net/userguide/gmapeditor/infobox/insert-images/

Return to “iMapBuilder Online”